Another Friday - Where do the weeks go?

I can't believe it's the end of another week already. Why do weeks in Summer go by so much faster than weeks in Winter? And how can we get that turned around?  One good thing about it being Friday is the Friday Blog Hop hosted by Crazy For Books. This weeks question is "Who is your favorite new-to-you author so far this year? I've actually found a lot of authors in the past year that I'd never read before and am quite excited now to read their other books. Edith Wharton and Stella Gibbons are wonderful, but topping them all is Willa Cather. I read "My Antonia" and absolutely loved it. She alone added 5 books to my tbr. I was very taken with her writing. It reminds me of John Denver's music. I always said you could hear the wind in his melodies and that's how I feel about Willa Cather. She writes the wind and the scent of the earth into her prose and it's utterly satisfying. If you're here from the hop, leave a comment so I can visit you. If you're here not from the hop, I recommend you give it a try. It's a treasure chest of  good people, good books, and good reviews.

May your weekend be full of fun, family and great books and may your tbr go forth and multiply!